Mcor Technologies Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (the “Acts”), the data controller is Mcor Technologies Limited of Unit 1, Industrial Development Agency Business Park, Ardee Road, Dunleer, Co. Louth.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by requesting product or service information through the site filling in forms on our site mcortechnologies.com (“our site”). We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
2. IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Our website uses WPML cookies, which remembers the user’s language preference and is local to the Mcor website domain. If disabled, the user will not be able to see the content in the language they have selected. For more information about the WPML cookies, visit: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/what-type-of-cookies-do-you-use/.
Our password-protected MZone portal discussion forum uses simple-press cookies, local to the Mcor website domain, to identify returning members. Users can adjust the settings on their computer to decline simple-press cookies. This will not effect their use of our discussion forum. For more information, visit: http://simple-press.com.
4. Security of your PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
6. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Mcor Technologies Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
7. Links to third party websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. Rights of Access and rectification
You have a right to request a copy of the information which we hold about you. Please contact us in writing at Mcor Technologies Limited, of Unit 1, Industrial Development Agency Business Park, Ardee Road, Dunleer, Co. Louth enclosing a form of identification and a cheque for €6.35.
You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
If you have questions about the scope, use, amendment, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us, or if you would like to opt out of future communications from Mcor Technologies Limited, please contact us by clicking on the “Contact Us” link on the Mcor Techologies Limited Web Site you are visiting or by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may send a letter to the following address:
Mcor Technologies Limited, of Unit 1, Industrial Development Agency Business Park, Ardee Road, Dunleer, Co. Louth