A Defining Moment for Mcor
Today marks a defining moment for Mcor, much like the iPhone was for Apple or the 747 was for Boeing. As you can see from our website, our brand look and feel has completely changed. But it’s much bigger than that. Today we move closer to our vision of putting a 3D printer in every office, classroom and home.
I am proud to announce the launch of Mcor ARKe, the world’s first office friendly full-colour desktop 3D printer. With Mcor ARKe, we hope to jump the chasm, bringing 3D printing to a broader range of creative professionals and truly facilitating creative learning like no other 3D printer ever has to date.
I believe the creative professional is a largely untapped audience. The creative thinks, feels and designs in full living colour and so needs to print that way. They need a plug and play experience that is also low cost but professional-quality. With Mcor ARKe we believe we have achieved a solution that will accelerate widespread adoption of 3D printing and this is how:
- Full, photorealistic-colour: with a DPI of 4800×2400, Mcor ARKe brings high resolution colour to the desktop transforming desktop 3D printing from a monochromatic age to a world of full colour
- Cost-effective: using Mcor’s unique Selective Deposition Lamination technology, Mcor ARKe makes low cost, professional class 3D printing accessible
- Safe and eco-friendly 3D printing: No harmful particle emissions, or toxic chemicals are used during printing, making Mcor ARKe a safe addition to any classroom or office.
- Reliable: a robust architecture, so you can spend more time creating, and less time fixing your 3D printer
- Easy to use: High-resolution touchscreen and LED progress bar makes viewing status of a build possible from anywhere in a classroom or studio 3D printing on demand on your desktop
- Customisable: A 3D printer that reflects your style with a selection of colours and patterns – after all customization is what 3D printing is all about!
In 2016 I invite you to unleash your creativity with the Mcor ARKe full-colour desktop 3D printer!