Turn ideas into rapid reality, the lowest cost eco-way with Mcor Technologies paper-based 3D printer & rapid prototyping system
Matrix 300+ Benefits
- Unmatched Affordability The material costs are a fraction of the cost of other technologies making it affordable for all environments.
- Accessibility Mcor Technologies Matrix 300+ 3D printer makes 3D printing and rapid prototyping truly accessible with material that you will find in your office supply shop.
- High Resolution can be achieved on the Matrix 300+ producing models that are both realistic and have fine detail.
- Improved Speed The Matrix 300+ 3D printer is now up to 3 times faster.
- Ease of Use The Matrix 300+ has a user friendly interface making 3D printing and rapid prototyping easier than ever—as easy as printing on paper!
- Eco-Friendly The process uses Letter/A4 paper and a water-based adhesive which makes the output eco-friendly.
- The Feel Factor Models straight out of the Mcor Technologies Matrix 300+ are tough, durable and eco–friendly and meet a wide range of form fit and feel requirements.
Matrix 300+ Features & Specs
A4 Paper: 256 x 169 x 150 mm
Letter Paper: 9.39 x 6.89 x 5.9 inches
A4 (80 gsm & 160 gsm)Letter Size (20 lbs & 43 lbs)
0.1 mm (o.oo4 in) and0.19 mm (0.007 in)
0.1 mm (0.004 in)
File Formats For Printing
STL, OBJ, VRML, Collada
350 W, 240 v 50 Hzor 120 v 60 Hz
TCP/IP 100/10 base T
8GB memory, 100GB hard drive, 1 GB Graphics Card, 2 network cards, one for the printer
64 bit Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
950 x 700 x 800mm (h)
(37.4 x 27.55 x 31.5in (h))
1160 x 720 x 940 high
45.6 x 28.3 x 37in high